- kosher salt
- 1 1/2pounds fresh peas in the pod, shelled (about 2 cups), or 2 cups frozen peas
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1teaspoon fresh lime juice
- If using fresh peas, fill a large saucepan with salted water and bring to a boil. Add the peas and cook until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes; drain.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the peas, garlic, curry powder, and ¼ teaspoon salt and cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant and warmed through, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the cilantro and lime juice and toss to combine.