Spiced Chicken With Collard Green Sauté
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400° F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with the cumin, cayenne, and ½ teaspoon salt. Cook until browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and roast until cooked through, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Return the skillet to medium heat and add remaining tablespoon of oil. Add the onion and bell pepper and cook, stirring, until soft, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice the collard leaves crosswise. Add to the skillet along with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook, tossing, until just tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with the chicken.
- Per Serving
- Calories 302Calories From Fat 102
- Protein 38g
- Carbohydrate 12g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 6g
- Fat 11g
- Sat Fat 2g
- Sodium 588mg
- Cholesterol 94mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
If you can’t find collard greens at the market, Swiss chard or spinach will work just as well.