- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large bunch collard greens, thick stems removed
- Heat oven to 400° F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with the cumin, cayenne, and ½ teaspoon salt. Cook until browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and roast until cooked through, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Return the skillet to medium heat and add remaining tablespoon of oil. Add the onion and bell pepper and cook, stirring, until soft, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice the collard leaves crosswise. Add to the skillet along with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook, tossing, until just tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with the chicken.