- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (1 1/2 pounds), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1tablespoon paprika
- 1tablespoon cumin
- 1 bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 10-ounce box couscous (1 1/2 cups)
- fresh mint, torn, for serving
- Soak 8 wooden skewers in water for at least 10 minutes. Heat broiler.
- Season the chicken with the paprika and cumin. Thread onto the skewers with the bell pepper and zucchini. Drizzle the chicken and vegetables with the oil and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. On a rimmed baking sheet, broil the kebabs, turning once, until the chicken is cooked through, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the couscous in a large bowl and pour 1½ cups hot tap water over the top. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes; fluff with a fork. Sprinkle with the mint and serve with the kebabs.