- 1 1/2 pound sirloin steak, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 pitas, warmed, for serving
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- hot sauce
- Heat broiler. Toss the steak, bell peppers, and onion with the olive oil and ground coriander; season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Thread onto 8 skewers and broil, turning occasionally, until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt and lemon juice.
- Serve the kebabs with the pitas. Top with the yogurt sauce, mint, and hot sauce.