Speedy Turkey Sloppy Joes
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Bake the biscuits according to the package directions. Let cool before slicing each biscuit in half.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the turkey and cook until no trace of pink remains, about 7 minutes.
- Season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Stir in the salsa and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Place the bottom halves of the biscuits on a plate. Top with the meat mixture and sandwich with the remaining biscuit halves.
- Per Serving
- Calories 419Calories From Fat 47%
- Fat 22g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 90mg
- Sodium 1,402mg
- Carbohydrate 32g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 24g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .