- 1 7.5-ounce tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1pound ground turkey
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1cup store-bought refrigerated fresh salsa
- Bake the biscuits according to the package directions. Let cool before slicing each biscuit in half.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the turkey and cook until no trace of pink remains, about 7 minutes.
- Season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Stir in the salsa and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Place the bottom halves of the biscuits on a plate. Top with the meat mixture and sandwich with the remaining biscuit halves.