Sparkling Pineapple Ginger Ale
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 12-ounce can ginger ale
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 4 pieces fresh pineapple, cut into triangles
- In a pitcher, combine the ginger ale and pineapple juice. Serve over ice with a piece of pineapple.
- For an instant cocktail: Stir in 1/2 cup light rum before serving.
- Per Serving
- Calories 77Calories From Fat 0
- Protein 0g
- Carbohydrate 19g
- Sugar 17g
- Fiber 0g
- Fat 0g
- Sat Fat 0g
- Sodium 12mg
- Cholesterol 0mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Use a paring knife to cut fruits and vegetables.