- 12 ounces spaghetti (3⁄4 box)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup walnut halves, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds small zucchini (4 to 5), cut into thin half-moons
- 3/4 cup raisins
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan (1 ounce)
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the walnuts and cook, stirring frequently, until beginning to brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until beginning to brown, about 1 minute.
- Add the zucchini and raisins and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook, tossing occasionally, until the zucchini is just tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the zucchini mixture to the pasta and toss to combine. Sprinkle with the Parmesan before serving.