- 8 ounces spaghetti (1/2 box)
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup grated pecorino (3 ounces)
- kosher salt
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and zucchini and cook until soft, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the vegetables with the spaghetti, eggs, and pecorino. Season with ½ teaspoon salt.
- Heat the remaining ¼ cup of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, cook ½ cup portions of the spaghetti mixture until golden and crisp, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Serve with the marinara sauce.