Spaghetti With Pesto, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, and Meatballs
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 8 large meatballs
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup store-bought pesto
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes (the kind that are preserved in oil)
- 1/4 cup sliced green olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or parsley
- Order 8 large meatballs (2 to 2 1/2 inches in diameter; order extra if the restaurant makes them smaller).
- Cook 1 pound of spaghetti al dente. Drain the spaghetti and toss it with 1/4 to 1/3 cup store-bought pesto. Add 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes and 1/4 cup sliced green olives, if desired. Toss the pasta with 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or parsley.
- Divide into 4 portions and top each with 2 meatballs.
- Per Serving
- Calories 765Calories From Fat 30%
- Calcium 196mg
- Carbohydrate 95g
- Cholesterol 100mg
- Fat 25g
- Fiber 4g
- Iron 7mg
- Protein 37mg
- Sat Fat 8g
- Sodium 299mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .