- 12ounces spaghetti (3/4 box)
- 4cups baby spinach (about 4 ounces)
- 1/3cup grated Parmesan (1 1/2 ounces)
- 1/3cup olive oil
- 2tablespoons pine nuts
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1pound cooked peeled and deveined large shrimp
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions. Drain, reserving ¼ cup of the cooking water.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, puree 2½ cups of the spinach with the cheese, oil, pine nuts, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss the spaghetti with the pesto, the shrimp, the remaining 1½ cups spinach, and the reserved cooking water.