Spaghetti With Shrimp, Feta, and Dill
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the shrimp with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook, tossing occasionally, until opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon juice and zest. Add the shrimp, Feta, and dill, the remaining ¼ cup of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Per Serving
- Calories 675Calories From Fat 238
- Fat 27g
- Sat Fat 7g
- Cholesterol 197mg
- Sodium 844mg
- Protein 39g
- Carbohydrate 67g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 4g
- Iron 6mg
- Calcium 215mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .