- 12 ounces spaghetti (3/4 box)
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 3/4 cup crumbled Feta
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh dill
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the shrimp with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook, tossing occasionally, until opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon juice and zest. Add the shrimp, Feta, and dill, the remaining ¼ cup of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper and toss to combine.