- 1/2 pound whole-grain spaghetti
- 2 bunches broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted almonds
- 2 ounces Feta, crumbled (1/2 cup)
- Heat oven to 450° F. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Reserve ¼ cup of the cooking water; drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, on a rimmed baking sheet, toss the broccoli, bell pepper, and garlic with the oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper. Roast until tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Toss with the pasta, almonds, Feta, and the cooking water.