- 3/4pound spaghetti
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/2cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4cup capers, drained
- 1/4cup olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2teaspoon ground coriander
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4cup finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Heat oven to 400° F. Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions; drain and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, combine the chickpeas, panko, capers, oil, garlic, coriander, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast, tossing once, until crispy, 18 to 22 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas, cilantro, and lemon juice to the pasta and toss to combine.
- Serve drizzled with additional oil.