Soy-Marinated London Broil
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- In a large skillet, stir together the soy sauce, sugar, and garlic until the sugar dissolves. Rinse the meat, pat dry with a paper towel, and place in the skillet, turning to coat. Let marinate for 20 minutes, turning once more.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Adjust rack to upper third of oven and turn on broiler. Transfer meat to a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet, reserving the marinade in the skillet. Sprinkle the meat with the pepper and broil, about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Transfer the meat to a cutting board. Let sit for 5 minutes before slicing thinly.
- Meanwhile, place the skillet over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Add the scallions, reduce heat to medium, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Divide the rice among 4 plates, arrange the meat on top, spoon the scallions and sauce over it, and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Per Serving
- Calories 612.22Calories From Fat 18%
- Calcium 85.66mg
- Carbohydrate 78.56g
- Cholesterol 66.83mg
- Fat 12.1g
- Fiber 2.31g
- Iron 6.63mg
- Protein 44.44mg
- Sat Fat 4.56g
- Sodium 2092.49mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .