- 6cups sliced romaine lettuce
- 1cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2cup canned black beans, rinsed
- 1/3cup sour cream
- 3tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4teaspoon chili powder
- kosher salt
- tortilla chips, for serving
- Divide the lettuce, chicken, bell pepper, and beans between two lunch containers.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, lime juice, chili powder, and ¼ teaspoon salt; divide between 2 small containers.
- Serve the salad with the dressing and tortilla chips.