Soba Salad With Chicken and Cabbage
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions. Drain and run under cold water to cool.
- Meanwhile, season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the chicken in batches until golden brown and cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Cut into strips.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, and remaining 3 tablespoons of oil. Add the noodles, chicken, cabbage, and scallions and toss.
- Per Serving
- Calories 599Calories From Fat 236
- Protein 44g
- Carbohydrate 44g
- Sugar 5g
- Fiber 4g
- Fat 27g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Calcium 68mg
- Iron 4mg
- Sodium 697mg
- Cholesterol 94mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
The salad can be refrigerated for up to 1 day.