Makes 24 blondies| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, plus more for the pan
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 4 graham crackers, broken into small pieces
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line the bottom and sides of a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil; butter the foil. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Remove the pan from heat and stir in the brown sugar and vanilla. Whisk in the eggs until combined. Mix in the flour mixture until combined, then the pecans.
- Spread the flour-nut mixture in the prepared pan and bake until golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle with the graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate chips and bake until the marshmallows are pale golden, 7 to 8 minutes more. Set the pan on a wire rack and let cool completely. Lift the blondies out of the pan, using the foil to help, and cut into 24 bars.
- Storage suggestion: Keep the blondies at room temperature, between sheets of wax paper in an airtight container, for up to 5 days.
- Per ServingServing Size: 1 blondie
- Calories 192
- Fat 10g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 28mg
- Sodium 144mg
- Protein 2g
- Carbohydrate 25g
- Sugar 19g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 1mg
- Calcium 29mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .