Smoky Shrimp and Grits
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the grits according to the package directions. Stir in the Cheddar.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel–lined plate.
- Add the shrimp and tomatoes to the skillet and cook, tossing occasionally, until the shrimp are opaque throughout, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the scallions and the bacon and serve over the grits.
- Per Serving
- Calories 447Calories From Fat 150
- Fat 17g
- Sat Fat 8g
- Cholesterol 211mg
- Sodium 1,067mg
- Protein 36g
- Carbohydrate 36g
- Sugar 1g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 5mg
- Calcium 280mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .