- 1 large beet, cut into matchsticks
- 1 large carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley, plus leaves for garnishing
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, plus wedges for serving
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 4 6-ounce skinless flounder fillets
- 12 6-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- Sour cream, for serving
- Heat the broiler and arrange a rack on the top shelf.
- Toss the beet, carrot, parsley, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Stir the paprika, the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a small bowl. Rub over the flounder. Broil on a foil-lined baking sheet until opaque throughout, 5 to 6 minutes. Flake into chunks.
- Divide the fish among the tortillas and top with the slaw, sour cream, and parsley leaves. Serve with the lemon wedges.