- 2 Yukon gold potatoes (about 8 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, sliced
- chopped fresh chives, for serving
- Heat oven to 400° F. Slice the potatoes 1/8 inch thick using a mandoline or sharp knife. Toss with the oil and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and spread in a single layer. Bake, turning once, until golden brown, 18 to 22 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Top the chips with the yogurt and salmon, dividing evenly. Top with the chives.