Smoked Salmon Pizzettes
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 425° F. Sprinkle a rimmed baking sheet with the cornmeal. Shape the dough into 4 small rounds and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the dough with the shallots, gently pressing them in, and spread with the crème fraîche.
- Bake until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Top with the smoked salmon and sprinkle with the capers and chives.
- Per Serving
- Calories 512Calories From Fat 158
- Protein 28g
- Carbohydrate 63g
- Sugar 4g
- Fiber 2g
- Fat 18g
- Sat Fat 6g
- Calcium 33mg
- Iron 4mg
- Sodium 772mg
- Cholesterol 60mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .