- 24 thin slices baguette (from 1 small loaf)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 ounces smoked salmon
- Heat oven to 400° F. Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush both sides of the bread with the oil. Bake until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, horseradish, and 1 tablespoon dill; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Dividing evenly, spread the cream cheese mixture on the toasted baguette slices. Top with the salmon and sprinkle with the remaining tablespoon of dill.