- 2 bunches watercress, stems removed
- 1pound thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 2teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2teaspoons coarse-grain mustard
- 1/2cup sour cream
- 1/4cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 hothouse (seedless) cucumber or 1 regular cucumber, quartered lengthwise and thickly sliced
- 2tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges (optional)
- bagel chips or 1 thinly sliced baguette
- Divide the watercress and salmon among 6 plates.
- In a large bowl, combine the horseradish, mustard, sour cream, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Transfer half the dressing to a small bowl and set aside.
- Add the cucumber to the large bowl and toss. Divide among plates and sprinkle with the dill.
- Serve with the reserved dressing, lemon wedges (if desired), and bagel chips or baguette slices.