Skirt Steak With Pepita Relish
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat broiler. Season the steak with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper and place on a rimmed broilerproof baking sheet.
- Broil the steak to desired doneness, 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Warm the tortillas according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the onion, cilantro, pepitas, oil, lime juice, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Serve the steak with the relish and tortillas.
- Per Serving
- Calories 622Calories From Fat 46%
- Protein 46g
- Carbohydrate 37g
- Sugar 2g
- Fiber 3g
- Fat 32g
- Sat Fat 9g
- Calcium 111mg
- Iron 8mg
- Sodium 965mg
- Cholesterol 97mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Pepitas—hulled and roasted pumpkin seeds—have a subtle, nutty flavor and a satisfying crunch. In this recipe, sunflower seeds can substitute.