- 1 1/2pounds skirt steak
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4cup pepitas
- 2tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Heat broiler. Season the steak with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper and place on a rimmed broilerproof baking sheet.
- Broil the steak to desired doneness, 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Warm the tortillas according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the onion, cilantro, pepitas, oil, lime juice, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Serve the steak with the relish and tortillas.