kosher salt and black pepper
6-inch flour tortillas
red onion, finely chopped
extra-virgin olive oil
fresh lime juice
- Heat broiler. Season the steak with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper and place on a rimmed broilerproof baking sheet.
- Broil the steak to desired doneness, 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Warm the tortillas according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the onion, cilantro, pepitas, oil, lime juice, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Serve the steak with the relish and tortillas.