- 6 large eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1 5-ounce bag salad greens
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, chives, salt, and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, with an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Using a spatula, gently fold the whites into the yolk mixture.
- Melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and tilt to coat the sides.
- Add the egg mixture to the skillet and crumble the cheese over the top. Bake until the eggs are puffed and golden, about 10 minutes.
- Cut into wedges. Divide the soufflé, salad greens, and tomatoes among plates. Drizzle the greens with the oil and serve with the lemon.