- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 10-ounce sirloin steaks (1 inch thick)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Horseradish and Chive Baked Potatoes
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, rosemary, and garlic. Place the steaks in a shallow dish. Pour the marinade over them. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Remove the steaks from the marinade and season with the salt and pepper. Sear for 4 minutes per side for medium rare. Let rest 3 to 4 minutes before slicing or serving. Serve with Horseradish and Chive Baked Potatoes.