Simple Spinach Quiche
Serves 6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 9-inch refrigerated piecrust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 2 12-ounce boxes frozen spinach souffle (such as Stouffer's), thawed
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups cups (6 ounces) grated Swiss cheese
- Heat oven to 375° F. Unroll the piecrust and press it into a 9-inch pie plate or tart pan.
- Combine the spinach souffle, eggs, cheese, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Pour the mixture into the prepared pie shell.
- Bake until set in the center, about 45 minutes.
- Per Serving
- Calories 614Calories From Fat 55%
- Fat 38g
- Sat Fat 15g
- Cholesterol 269mg
- Sodium 850mg
- Carbohydrate 45g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 21g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .