Risotto With Roasted Tomatoes
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 350° F. Place the tomatoes in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with the oil and season with ½ teaspoon salt.
- Roast until softened, about 35 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the rice and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Add the wine and cook, stirring frequently, until the liquid is absorbed.
- Add the broth ½ cup at a time, stirring occasionally and waiting until it’s absorbed before adding more. It should take about 30 minutes for all of it to be absorbed.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Parmesan, ¼ teaspoon pepper, and 1 teaspoon salt. Stir in the tomatoes and thyme. Spoon into individual bowls.
- Per Serving
- Calories 744Calories From Fat 22%
- Fat 18g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 56mg
- Sodium 1,437mg
- Carbohydrate 99g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 33g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .