Risotto With Pesto
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the rice and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
- Add the wine and cook, stirring frequently, until the liquid is absorbed.
- Add the broth ½ cup at a time, stirring occasionally and waiting until it’s absorbed before adding more. It should take about 30 minutes for all of it to be absorbed.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Parmesan, pesto, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Spoon into individual bowls.
- Per Serving
- Calories 764Calories From Fat 29%
- Fat 25g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 44mg
- Sodium 573mg
- Carbohydrate 96g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 25g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .