Silver Bells Cookies
Makes 18 cookies| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 18-ounce tube refrigerated ready-to-bake sugar-cookie dough
- 6 ounces white chocolate baking bars or chips, melted
- small silver dragees (found in party stores) or white "snowflakes" (such as Cake Mate brand, found in the baking aisle of supermarkets)
- Bake the cookies according to the label directions.
- Place the baked cookies on a wire rack over a sheet of wax paper and, using a fork, drizzle them with the white chocolate. Sprinkle on the dragées.
- Set aside until the chocolate sets, about 30 minutes.
- Per Serving
- Calories 178
- Calcium 36mg
- Carbohydrate 22g
- Cholesterol 12mg
- Fat 9g
- Fiber 0g
- Iron 0mg
- Protein 2mg
- Sat Fat 4g
- Sodium 130mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .