- 1 18-ounce tube refrigerated ready-to-bake sugar-cookie dough
- 6ounces white chocolate baking bars or chips, melted
- small silver dragees (found in party stores) or white "snowflakes" (such as Cake Mate brand, found in the baking aisle of supermarkets)
- Bake the cookies according to the label directions.
- Place the baked cookies on a wire rack over a sheet of wax paper and, using a fork, drizzle them with the white chocolate. Sprinkle on the dragées.
- Set aside until the chocolate sets, about 30 minutes.