Shrimp With White Beans and Toast
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Spread the bread on both sides with 2 tablespoons of the butter.
- Cook the bread in a large skillet over medium heat until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from the skillet.
- Wipe out the skillet and melt the remaining 4 tablespoons of butter over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add the wine and bring to a boil.
- Add the shrimp, season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper, and simmer until opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Fold in the beans and arugula and cook just until the beans are heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve over the bread.
- Per Serving
- Calories 458
- Fat 20g
- Sat Fat 11g
- Cholesterol 218mg
- Sodium 704mg
- Protein 30g
- Carbohydrate 32g
- Sugar 4g
- Fiber 5g
- Iron 6mg
- Calcium 166mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .