Shrimp With Tomatoes and Olives
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the couscous according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, olives, wine, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cover. Cook until the shrimp are cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes. Serve with the couscous.
- Per Serving
- Calories 477Calories From Fat 21%
- Protein 34g
- Carbohydrate 60g
- Sugar 5g
- Fiber 5g
- Fat 10g
- Sat Fat 2g
- Sodium 848mg
- Cholesterol 172mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .