- 1 10-ounce box couscous (1 1/3 cups)
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 3/4cup pitted green olives
- 1/2cup dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Cook the couscous according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, olives, wine, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cover. Cook until the shrimp are cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes. Serve with the couscous.