- 2 avocados, pitted
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, plus wedges for serving
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- ½ cup chopped pitted green olives
- ½ white onion, chopped (1 cup)
- ½ jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1½ pounds peeled and deveined large raw shrimp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas, warmed
- Scoop the avocado into a blender; add 1 tablespoon of the lime juice and ½ teaspoon salt. Puree until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Combine the remaining 2 tablespoons of lime juice, the olives, onion, jalapeno, and cilantro in a bowl.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat. In a large bowl, toss the shrimp with the oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Grill, turning occasionally, until opaque, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Spread some of the guacamole cream on each tortilla. Top with the shrimp and olive salsa. Serve with lime wedges.