- 1/4cup fresh orange juice
- 2tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2tablespoons sour cream
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 small cabbage (8 ounces), shredded
- 1cup corn kernels (from 1 to 2 ears, or frozen and thawed)
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 8 small flour tortillas, warmed
- In a large bowl, whisk the orange and lime juices, sour cream, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Add the cabbage, corn, and jalapeño and toss to combine. Let sit, tossing occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the shrimp with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook until opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve the shrimp with the tortillas and the slaw.