fresh orange juice
fresh lime juice
kosher salt and black pepper
small cabbage (8 ounces), shredded
corn kernels (from 1 to 2 ears, or frozen and thawed)
jalapeño, seeded and chopped
peeled and deveined medium shrimp
small flour tortillas, warmed
- In a large bowl, whisk the orange and lime juices, sour cream, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Add the cabbage, corn, and jalapeño and toss to combine. Let sit, tossing occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the shrimp with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook until opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve the shrimp with the tortillas and the slaw.