- 16 jumbo peeled and deveined shrimp (raw)
- 16 bay scallops (about 5 ounces)
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless salmon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the grill.
- Thread the shrimp, scallops, salmon, and lemon onto the skewers, dividing evenly. Drizzle with the oil and season with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Grill, covered, until the fish is opaque throughout, 3 to 5 minutes per side.