- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp (raw)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons white miso
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 5 ounces mixed greens (about 6 cups)
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed and cut into matchsticks
- 4 radishes, cut into matchsticks
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the shrimp with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook, tossing occasionally, until opaque throughout, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the miso, vinegar, the remaining tablespoon of oil, and 3 tablespoons water in a small bowl.
- Toss the greens, snow peas, radishes, carrots, and scallions in a large bowl. Top with the shrimp and drizzle with the dressing.