- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Asian fish sauce
- 8 large Bibb lettuce leaves
- 1 mango, sliced
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- lime wedges and Sriracha or Asian chili-garlic sauce, for serving (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and garlic and cook until the shrimp are opaque, 4 to 5 minutes. Add the fish sauce and toss to combine.
- Top the lettuce leaves with the shrimp mixture, mango, peanuts, and mint. Serve with lime wedges and Sriracha sauce, if desired.