- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels (from 3 ears) or one 10-ounce package frozen corn, thawed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small jicama, cut into thin strips (optional)
- 1 pound peeled and deveined large cooked shrimp
- 1/2 cup (3.5 ounces) shelled roasted pumpkin seeds
- 6 scallions (white and light green parts), thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk together the orange and lime juices, honey, cumin, oil, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Add the corn, tomatoes, jicama (if using), shrimp, pumpkin seeds, and scallions and toss well.