Shrimp With Carrot Slaw
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Fill a large pot with 8 cups cold water. Add 3 tablespoons of the lime juice and 2 tablespoons salt and bring to a boil.
- Add the shrimp and cook until opaque throughout, 1 to 3 minutes. Transfer the shrimp to a bowl of ice water to cool. Drain and pat dry; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, cayenne, remaining tablespoon lime juice, and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Add the carrots, apple, and cilantro and toss to combine. Serve with the shrimp.
- Per Serving
- Calories 257Calories From Fat 50
- Protein 36g
- Carbohydrate 14g
- Sugar 8g
- Fiber 3g
- Fat 6g
- Sat Fat 2g
- Sodium 534mg
- Cholesterol 269mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .