- 1pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp, finely chopped
- 1/3cup mayonnaise
- 1/4cup bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1tablespoon chopped chives
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 5tablespoons olive oil
- 1tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 6cups mixed greens
- 1cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, mix together the shrimp, mayonnaise, bread crumbs, egg, horseradish, chives, 1 teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Form the mixture into 8 patties. Chill until firm, at least 30 minutes.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. In 2 batches, cook the patties until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a second large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the greens, tomatoes, and radishes and toss to combine.