- 1 1/2 pounds cooked small shrimp
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas
- In a medium bowl, toss the shrimp, avocados, and onion with the lime juice and 2 tablespoons of the oil; season with ½ teaspoon salt.
- Heat the remaining ½ cup of the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the tortillas one at a time until crisp, 1 to 2 minutes per side; drain and season with ¼ teaspoon salt. Top with the shrimp mixture.