clove garlic, thinly sliced
freshly ground black pepper
medium-size shrimp, deveined
- Prepare the couscous according to the package directions and fluff with a fork.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until aromatic, about 1 minute.
- Add the arugula and cook until just wilted, about 1 more minute.
- Transfer the arugula and the couscous to a large bowl, season with half the salt and pepper and toss gently.
- In the same skillet, heat the remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and the remaining salt and pepper and cook 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve the shrimp over the couscous with a squeeze of lemon.