Shrimp and Tarragon Crostini
Makes 24| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 24 thin slices baguette (from 1 small loaf)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounces cooked peeled and deveined medium shrimp, chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat oven to 400° F. Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush both sides of the bread with the oil. Bake until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes per side
- In a medium bowl, combine the shrimp, mayonnaise, tarragon, and lemon juice; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Dividing evenly, top the toasted baguette slices with the shrimp mixture.
- Per ServingServing Size: 1 crostini
- Calories 65
- Fat 2g
- Sat Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 31mg
- Sodium 182mg
- Protein 4g
- Carbohydrate 8g
- Sugar 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Iron 0mg
- Calcium 1mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
The crostini can be toasted up to 3 days in advance. Keep at room temperature in an airtight container.