- 24 thin slices baguette (from 1 small loaf)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounces cooked peeled and deveined medium shrimp, chopped
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat oven to 400° F. Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush both sides of the bread with the oil. Bake until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes per side
- In a medium bowl, combine the shrimp, mayonnaise, tarragon, and lemon juice; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Dividing evenly, top the toasted baguette slices with the shrimp mixture.